CODE OF CONDUCT
ATTEND AUDITION/INTERVIEW (LIVE OR VIA SKYPE)
CASTING DETERMINATION (IF ACCEPTED) CONTRACT SIGNING
START TRAINING (LIVE AND ONLINE) AND ATTEND REHEARSALS SIMULTANEOUSLY
PRODUCTION OR EVENT
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE APPLYING
Count The Cost of Being a Part of Urban Change
Urban Change has a two-pronged process. We constantly train while preparing for a scheduled event. The training is equally as important as any script rehearsal. Part of the training process will require members to access remote applications over the internet (i.e. YouTube). For example, a training assignment might be posted online that requires watching a video and submitting a short assignment by a designated deadline. Members should expect to receive these weekly assignments until the day of the event.
Because we address spiritual themes, we must prepare for the spiritual warfare that comes with the territory. Willful and outright disobedience to God’s Word will limit our spiritual power. Each person should consider moral and lifestyle choices before submitting an application. Urban Change is looking for people who are willing to grow in their spiritually weak areas, while recognizing the needs for the Holy Spirit's strength to help them overcome any struggles or strongholds. Unrepentant hearts only make the spiritual journey more difficult for the entire team.
Whenever you introduce a new activity into your life there will be a physical impact to consider. This is no different with Urban Change. Consider your health and additional impact being a part of Urban Change can have on your life. While physical exertion might be minimal, there will be additional stress overall. Count the cost.
Spouse and Family
How will your involvement affect your family? Are there a lot of competing activities that might cause a strain? Ask yourself these questions before applying
School and/or Work
Please consider any school and work obligations that could become a potential conflict.
Urban Change a Christ-centered organization that expects its members to share the same philosophical beliefs of the Christian faith. Please review our statement of beliefs CLICK HERE
1. We expect for participants to pursue an obedient lifestyle that is consistent with scripture. Because of the spiritual nature of our events, Urban Change members are expected to pursue a lifestyle of spiritual and natural integrity. We do not expect perfection, but we do expect a desire to follow and obey God’s Word.
2. Members are expected to come to rehearsals and events prepared.
3. Members are expected to demonstrate respect for all members, participants and guests of Urban Change.
4. Members will be expected to participate in training sessions, rehearsals and events that they have agreed to participate in.
5. Tardiness is not tolerated. Urban Change’s goal is to operate in excellence. Coming late, not calling and not showing are not Urban Change standards.
6. Disrespectful, inconsiderate or unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated and can serve as grounds for dismissal.
7. No eating during rehearsal (unless for medical reasons).
8. No phone calls during rehearsals (unless for emergencies).
9. NO CALL, NO SHOW (for rehearsal or performance), NO POSITION ON THE TEAM.